Tuesday, November 15, 2005

OVERSTOCK SUCKS!!!!!!!

Well, ALL BETS ARE OFF
They put the person back on
are unavailable by phone and do not return emails~
I have spent all of my free time this week reporting auctions that are not where or what they are supposed to be there~
Today when I saw this Geni -Lulu- LN person back
I threatened them with a class action lawsuit~
This is CRAZY
These people cannot have plagairized work stay there when they know darn well that is what it is~
Her response was that one artist could just be jealous of another
I think the pictures, dates, and FACTS stand out by themselves do they not?
If they are uneducated, they need to hire someone who has an education in such things!
This should have been pushed to a higher up 6 months ago!I thought this place wanted our business?!?!
SO I accredit no place to do a successful job of not allowing outright copying~
I think they should all be a heck of a lot more responsible than they are being~
mad mad mad

My apologies as of today I would NOT list on Overstock until they return with some REAL responses~