Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I am doing the


CROCKER ART MUSEUM
HOLIDAY SHOW
NOVEMBER 25th~27th
Friday 5:30~9PM
Saturday and Sunday
10am~5pm

http://www.crockerartmuseum.org/store/shopping.htm

I plan to make homemade candies and gift baskets as well and hope to find a way to donate some of the profits to Fishes and Loaves for the holiday season!

I will be selling only smaller paintings, mostly my poppies and collages as well as my jewelry, hand painted Christmas Ornaments , Gift Baskets and Homemade Chocolatesand Caramels~

plans to be a great holiday event!

Then don't forget I will be doing a Second Saturday Event in December with the Christmas lighting of Del Paso Blvd

INDOORS

entrance in parking lot of 2135 Dale Ave x Del Paso Blvd.

Cookie Decorating and Santa Claus will be there!!