Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My favorite books:

This is as hard as music~

So many choices!

Oh, how about writers? That would be MUC H easier

JG BALLARD ~ CRASH
best book EVER written!
reda it in my early teens~couldn't put it down, NEVER forgot a word written in it.
Of course, Empire of the sun, Concrete Island

THE DA VINCI CODE of course~

I love the beat writers!

Henry Miller ~Sexus, Nexus~

Raymond Carver ~ all of his short stories, Cathedral~

lol, anything Patricia Cornwell~ What?

Jack Kerouack

Somerset Maugham

Aack! I can't name them all~

If I could pick a lover it would be a character out of a Tami Hoag novel~ lol.

writing down the bones Natalie Goldberg

These are the books that MOVED me~ Changed my perspective in some way~

"today the gravity is heavy"

words I can eat, play in my head~

The poisonwood bible is my favorite but all of her books left a mark on me at an impressionable time~ Barbara Kingsolver

and of course, The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and the restaurant at the end of the universe~ couldn't EVEN watch the movie horror!