Wednesday, November 09, 2005

OK you guys this is AWESOME!

Not only is Overstock picking back up hit wise
but a lot of their main sellers who have been long time copy cat artists~ Some that have been permanently removed from EBay~ are being REMOVED!!

I wrote overstock when the A and A boards had Jennifer on and I saw there were going to be no changes and told them that if they were willing to take a hard line with some of the copycat artists that I know a TON of good original artists who would want to list there and maybe even get them publicity~No response yet email wise but I did mention one copy artist in particular just as an example

Then I went on overstock just now and TAAA DAAA



36"x24" Original Contemporary Painting by LN
$69.99
7
geni (Inactive)

She has been CUT!!!

I am going to try listing again on overstock and will call them later this week~ Maybe we can have a juried original art section that we can all sell on safely on Overstock~ Take the prints out of art and put them under Home Decor or something to simplify buying for our buyers!

Plus, guys, overstock is HALF the price to list!!

I am excited again about overstock and just wanted you guys to know!